Specially equipped to meet your maintenance needs
A million thanks for getting a crew out to the site the day I sent in my request. Awesome service!!Wireless Customer
Quality, efficiency and uptime in any network are major keys to success. At Vertical Limit, our specialized workforce can provide you with maintenance and repair services you need to remain up and transmitting, no matter where the location is.
Acquired Assets? Aging Towers? Inconsistent Records? If these are questions you're asking, allow our experienced mapping and inspection crews help you get a handle on it. We'll even retain the records for you for years to come, so you never have to ask those questions again.
- TIA / EIA Tower Inspection Identification of Corrosion, Guy Wire Tension, Paint / Lighting Requirements, and Safety Hazards
- Tower Mapping - Field Document All Structural Aspects of Existing Tower. Mapping is required for structural analysis when original tower specs are unavailable. Tower inventory is included in this service.
- Tower Inventory - Field Document all tower appurtenances (antennas, mounts, cables, etc.) elevation, azimuth, brand, model, S/N #’s, pictures
- P.E. Stamped Structural Analysis - Provides pass / fail data of structure as is and structure with proposed additional or removed loading. Certified structural design modifications to meet required loading provided as requested.
- Expert Review of non‐passing structural analysis for loading alternatives prior to tower modifications
- Shelter and Ground Equipment Inventory and Audits
- CAD and Visio Documentation Available
Our maintenance services take the worry and time away from carriers and tower owners and let them concentrate on their business. These services are custom designed for your needs and can include:
- Tower Plumb and Tensioning
- Diversity Alarm Clearing
- Advanced PIM troubleshooting including the latest Distance to PIM methods
- Microwave Repairs
- Tiger Teams
- Anchor Inspections
- Guy Wire Replacement
- Transmission Line Troubleshooting
- Full RF System Troubleshooting
When nature calls, we answer.
- 24/7 Availability of Tower, Civil, & Electrical Tradesmen
- 24/7 Availability of Heavy Civil Equipment, Boom Trucks and Cranes up to 300'
- Experience - Hurricane Katrina - Red River Floods - SD Tower Collapse - MN Arrowhead Fire
- Portable Tower & Shelter Deployment - COW / Colt
- Generator Refueling
- Temporary Electrical Routing
- Emergency Microwave Deployment
- Logistics Support - Generator Deployment, Trailers, Box Trucks, & Semis
- Hazard Identification
- Protected Species Evaluation and Habitat Modifications
- Landscape Maintenance - Snow - Grass ‐ Weed - Improvements
- Battery and Hazardous Material Abatement, Recycling, and Disposal