Who We Are
This helps show why we need to use our local vendors, especially when this is the service you get. Wireless Customer
Vertical Limit Construction is a national leader in construction and technical services to the Wireless, Energy, Infrastructure, and Government industries. With Unmatched Capabilities, National footprint, Midwest work ethic, high integrity, and a get it done attitude, Vertical Limit brings a true single source partner to the table. Our systems based and practical approach is the cornerstone of our business. Our unique blend of cutting edge technology and guys that work like your grandpa used to - are the strengths that we've become known for today.
Vertical Limit is a privately owned and operated construction and services company that was founded in 2002. Members of the Vertical Limit leadership team bring a variety of talents and experiences together to form one of the most knowledgeable, committed and forward-looking firms in the construction and service industry. From concept, strategic and master planning, through design and construction, The Vertical Limit management team possesses the expertise needed to get the job done properly, with a deep respect for trust-based partnerships.
- Eric Bicknese - President
- Christie Anderson - Human Resources Manager
- Rafa Delgado Medina - Computer Programmer Analyst
- Jon Edwards - IT Manager
- Daniel Ferraro - Creative Manager
- Roger Kirkvold - CFO
- Tracy Ludington - Payroll/Benefits Manager
- Chris McCormick - Director of Estimating
- Carolee Miller - Procurement Manager
- Janet Pitzer - Program Manager
- Justin Gillette - Director of Risk Management
- Padriac Casey - Safety Manager
- Brian Bicknese - VP of Field Services
- Tim Davis - Regional Manager
- Greg Novak - Technical Systems Engineer
- Kevin Parlier - VP of Project Services
- Scott Shepard - Regional Director
- Dave Anderson - Sr. Project Manager
- Matthew O'Hagan - Sr. Project Manager
- Jimmie Pope - Sr. Project Manager
- Kelly Schroeder - Sr. Project Manager
- Anthony Hagstrom - Project Manager
- Lindsey Johnson - Project Manager
- Caleb Melin - Project Manager
- Justin O'Connor - Project Manager
- Joe Sabin - Project Manager
- Tom Gunderson - Resource Manager
- John Krautkremer - Service Development Manager
- Keith Miller - Administrative Manager
- Cory Nihart - Managing Partner
To be the premier service company in the wireless industry.
- Customers and partners will see us as integral to their success. We will anticipate their needs and deliver on every commitment we make.
- People will be proud to work at Vertical Limit. We will create opportunities to achieve the extraordinary, and we will reward success.
- Communities will regard us as responsible - and responsive. We will integrate global and local perspectives, promote sound management of resources, and contribute to a better quality of life.
Empower people to achieve more together.
- Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision.
- The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives.
- It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
We are always mindful of the values that allow us to stay at the top of the field.
- Ethics. Uncompromising integrity, honesty, and fairness are at the heart of our company.
- Excellence. We set high standards. We apply advanced technology, and we continually innovate and improve. We thrive on challenge and accomplishment.
- Fair Return. We earn a return that fairly rewards the value we deliver.
- Safety. Zero accidents is our unwavering goal - people's lives depend on it.
- Sustainability. We plan and act for the future - for the long-term good of our company, our customers, and our world.
Thanking those who've helped us succeed
We believe that to claim true success, businesses must support those who've helped them thrive. Such is the case at Vertical Limit.
We measure success as much by what we do for our employees, our industry and the communities we serve, as we do by our balance sheet. Yet you won't see press releases trumpeting the newest effort; instead you'll find a heads-down and "get it done" attitude. And as Vertical Limit has grown and expanded throughout the country, we've never lost sight of the role each has played in our success. You can't mandate such an eagerness to help others. It comes from the heart and is as ingrained in the company's culture as is a desire to deliver exceptional building results.
Most of Vertical Limit's community efforts originate with our team members - organizations or activities which they have a personal interest in or affiliation with. But, all have a common denominator: a commitment to reinforcing the company's core values of Trust, Responsibility, Safety, Teamwork, Service, and Stewardship.
Whether it involves mentoring a student, cleaning up a highway, providing food for the hungry and holiday gifts for those in need, or merely offering a helping hand or some type of expertise, Vertical Limit team members approach each effort humbly, responsibly and with a strong belief that they are simply doing the right thing.
That's what good corporate citizenship is all about. And we take it seriously.